Sarnia-Lambton’s Industrial and Business Parks
Sarnia-Lambton has several location options throughout our community including municipally owned industrial parks, as well as fully serviced industrial sites with discounted power rates or specialized value added services. Fully serviced industrial land (with water, sanitary sewers, electrical and natural gas services) is available at very competitive rates; with excellent access to major highways rail lines and marine shipping channels, as well as dependable industrial infrastructure. Whatever the scale of your operations, we have the land to meet your needs.
- Bio-Industrial Park Sarnia (owned and operated by Lanxess)
- Bluewater Energy Park (owned and operated by TransAlta)
- Chippewas of Sarnia Industrial Park
- Sarnia 402 Business Park
- Sarnia Business & Research Park
- Vidal Street Industrial Park (privately owned)