The economically diverse Municipality of Lambton Shores is located in the northeast part of Lambton County, along the shores of Lake Huron. Tourism, Manufacturing, and agriculture are the leading drivers of the economy.
With its Lake Huron sandy beaches, the Oak Savanna Forest of the Pinery Provincial Park, and scenic waterfalls at Rock Glen, Lambton Shores is a picturesque community that draws many tourists.
The town of Forest is a major service centre for the surrounding community, as well as a central commercial area and home to a cluster of industrial manufacturing companies.
- 37.6 hectares (93 acres) divisible to suit client.
- Located directly on Hwy. 21, 15 km (9.3 m) to Hwy 402.
- 49 km (30.4 m) to the Ontario / Michigan border (30 minute drive).
- Power – Serviced by Hydro One with a 27.6/16.2 KVA line.
- Natural Gas – Union Gas Company Limited services the park via a 2 inch (50mm) diameter gas line running to the site. A major Union Gas 4 inch (100 mm) main supply line runs along Highway 21 east of the park.
- Water – The park is serviced with an 8 inch (200mm) diameter water line capable of providing water pressure between 55 and 60 p.s.i. Water is supplied from Lake Huron via the Lambton Area Water Supply System.
- Sanitary Sewers – An 8 inch (200mm) diameter sewer line services the park, including a forcemain and pump station. A tertiary wastewater treatment plant is located in the town and is capable of handling the town’s long range sanitary sewer demand, both domestic and industrial, well into the next century.
- Zoning – Zoned Industrial 1 for a wide range of Industrial and Light Industrial uses.
- No building height restrictions, including stack and tower height.
- Owned by Municipality of Lambton Shores.