The Sarnia 402 Business Park is a premier site of approximately 34.4 hectares (85 acres) of land located on the south side of Highway 402 at the Airport Road interchange. This facility, a prestige municipal business park, is situated about 5 minutes (9 km or 5.6 m) east of the Blue Water Bridge and the Canada – U.S. border. The site offers development frontage on Highway 402 together with excellent access to Highway 402. The park is fully serviced and zoned for a range of industrial and commercial like uses.
Highway 402 and the Blue Water Bridge complex are a prime NAFTA trade gateway, providing immediate access to Ontario, Central Canada, Michigan, and other American markets.
- Fully serviced development, paved road complete with rollover concrete curb.
- Located on the south side of Highway 402 at the Airport Road Interchange.
- Located close to the Canada / U.S. border via the Bluewater Bridge – (9km or 5.6m).
- Power – Bluewater Power is the local service provider with an existing 27.6 KV service.
- Natural Gas – The park is serviced by Union Gas Company Limited.
- Water – The park is supplied with water from a 24 inch (600 mm) diameter water main located along the park’s London Line frontage. Internal distribution lines are 12 inch (300 mm) in diameter.
- Sanitary Sewer – A sanitary pump station and force main provide a sanitary outlet for the park – the park is supplied with a system of internal gravity sewers ranging in diameter between 8-10 inches (200-250 mm).
- Stormwater Sewer – A storm water management facility accepts development runoff via roadside open channels.
- Topography and Soils – The park is generally flat with existing surface drainage running northerly to the Telfer Drainage Diversion Channel. The soils are generally classified as Brookston clay, and are well suited for development.
- Zoning – The park is zoned Business Park 1 and 2 and is pre-zoned for a broad range of manufacturing, office and related uses.
- Superior visibility to passing traffic – 11,000,000 vehicles annually.
- The park is owned and operated by the City of Sarnia.
- The City will divide property for sale to suit purchaser requirements.
- No development charges and a expedited approval process.