The Sarnia Research & Business Park is a prestige site comprising approximately 86.6 hectare (214 acre) located on the east side of Highway 40 (Modeland Road) south of London Line and north of Confederation Line.
The site is partially serviced and zoned for a range of industrial and commercial uses. The site offers development frontage on Highway 40, providing excellent access to Highway 402 and the Blue Water Bridge, which is approximately 6 km (3.7 m) to the west.
The Sarnia Research & Business Park surrounds the 32.3 hectare (80 acre) Western Sarnia-Lambton Research Park (the Research Park), which resulted from a joint effort between the City of Sarnia, County of Lambton and Western University. The Research Park is the home of a five building / 300,000 square foot complex of prime office space, laboratories, and pilot plant facilities.
- Partially serviced development, paved access road with rollover concrete curb.
- Located on the east side of Highway 40 close to Highway 402 (2 km or 1.2 m or 3 min.).
- Located close to the Canada / U.S. border via the Blue Water Bridge – (6 km or 3.7 m).
- Arterial roads complete with concrete curb, sanitary sewer, water, storm sewers, drainage channels, and stormwater management facility.
- Power – Bluewater Power is the local service provider with an existing 27.6 KV service.
- Natural Gas – The park is serviced by Union Gas Company Limited.
- Water – The park is supplied with water from the Lambton Area Water Supply (LAWS).
- Sanitary Sewer – A sanitary pump station and force main provide a sanitary outlet for the park.
- Stormwater Sewer – A storm water management facility accepts development runoff via roadside open channels.
- Zoning – The park is zoned Light Industrial 1 and provides for a broad range of manufacturing, office and related uses.
- The park is owned and operated by the City of Sarnia
- The City will divide property for sale to suit purchaser requirements.
- No development charges and an expedited approval process.