WarwickVisit Warwick's website.
View Warwick's property tax rates and water rates.
View a video of the Warwick Industrial Park.
Visit Live In Lambton's Warwick section.
View Statistics Canada information on Warwick.
The municipality of the Township of Warwick is located in the eastern section of Sarnia-Lambton. It is bordered on the north by Lambton Shores, the west by Plympton-Wyoming, the south by Brooke-Alvinston, and the east by the County of Middlesex.
Communities in Warwick include Watford, Warwick (village), Wisbeach and Birnam. Watford is the commercial centre of the municipality, and the location of the Warwick Industrial Park
The Warwick municipal office is located at 6332 Nauvoo Road, Watford.
Photo - Watford Cornfest, courtesy of www.liveinlambton.ca
- Population 3,717 (Source Statistics Canada 2011)
- Land area 290.20 square km.
- Bisected by Hwy. 402 for easy transportation
- Home to Warwick Conservation Area
- Annual Maple Syrup Festival and Cornfest
- Thriving rural area