With miles of sandy Lake Huron beaches, the Pinery Provincial Park, and vibrant tourist and entertainment destinations such as Grand Bend, Forest, Petrolia, and Sarnia, it is no wonder that tourism is Sarnia-Lambton's third-largest economic sector.
Tourism Sarnia-Lambton is the primary organization that promotes the region's tourism sector. They are located at 556 Christina Street North, Sarnia, ON, Canada, N7T 5W6, and can be reached by phone at 800-265-0316 or 519-336-3232, or on the web at www.tourismsarnialambton.com.
Information on the active tourist resort area of Grand Bend can be found at the Grand Bend & Area Chamber of Commerce website http://grandbendtoursim.com.
What attracts our guests?
- Miles of clean blue water and sandy beaches
- Fabulous sailing, wind surfing, swimming, fishing, scuba diving
- Great camping
- A choice of twenty excellent golf courses
- Gaming excitement featuring a casino with slot machines and gaming tables, and harness horse racing at Hiawatha Horse Park
- Year-round arts and theatre
- Many local museums, and interesting public and private art galleries featuring local artists and artisans
- The Judith & Norman ALIX Art Gallery's permanent collection of paintings by Canadian artists, featuring Canada's internationally know Group of Seven.
Visit Sarnia-Lambton's Live In Lambton web portal to learn more about our community and its visitor resources! Click here.