Tourism Sarnia-Lambton promotes the region's tourism sector, and are located at 556 Christina Street North, Sarnia, ON, Canada, N7T 5W6. They can be reached by phone at 800-265-0316 or 519-336-3232, or on the web at www.tourismsarnialambton.com.
Tourism is the third-largest economic sector in Sarnia-Lambton, with same-day and overnight visitors spending $197,428,000 in Lambton County on tourism-related expenditures including lodging, food and beverages, transportation, entertainment, and retail purchases during 2008. (Source - Ontario Ministry of Tourism)
Tourism-related businesses total over 1,200. (Source - Ontario Ministry of Tourism and Culture / Statistics Canada, Business Register Division)
What attracts our guests?
- Miles of clean blue water and sandy beaches
- Fabulous sailing, wind surfing, swimming, fishing, scuba diving
- Great camping
- A choice of twenty excellent golf courses
- Gaming excitement featuring a casino with slot machines and gaming tables, and a slots and horse racing track
- Year-round arts and theatre
- Local museums, and interesting public and private art galleries featuring local artists and artisans
- Gallery Lambton's permanent collection of paintings by Canadian artists, featuring Canada's internationally know Group of Seven.
Visit Sarnia-Lambton's Live In Lambton web portal to learn more about our community and its visitor resources! Click here.