|Point Edward - Bridgeview Marina
||Point Edward - Ontario Tourist Information Centre
Visit Point Edward's website.
View Point Edward's property tax rates and water rates.
Visit Live In Lambton's Point Edward section.
View Statistics Canada Point Edward information.
The municipality of the Village of Point Edward is a thriving independent community. It is bordered by the City of Sarnia and the shores of the St. Clair River, at the mouth of Lake Huron.
The Point Edward municipal office is located at 135 Kendall Street.
- Population 2,034 (Source - Statistics Canada 2011 Census)
- Land area 3.27 square km.
- Location of twinned international Blue Water Bridge
- Vibrant commercial area and waterfront
- Scenic waterfront walking paths
- Waterfront condos and beach-front apartments
- OLG Casino with slots and gaming tables