What is Digital Main Street?
The program is designed to help main street businesses achieve a digital transformation. The Digital Main Street program provides the main street businesses of Sarnia-Lambton an opportunity to implement free digital tools and technologies to help make them the most tech-savvy and competitive businesses in the province.
The Digital Main Street program provides eligible businesses with free one-on-one digital assessments and training to learn how to implement the most suitable digital tools. The Digital Main Street program is administered by the Sarnia-Lambton Economic Partnership in collaboration with the municipalities of Sarnia, Point Edward, Lambton Shores, St. Clair Township, Town of Petrolia, Town of Plympton-Wyoming, Warwick Township, Village of Oil Springs and Township of Brooke-Alvinston, as well as the Sarnia-Lambton Chamber of Commerce, the Grand Bend and Area Chamber of Commerce, Forest BIA and Tourism Sarnia-Lambton.
MEET THE TEAM
Digital Main Street Webinars:
Digital Main Street is offering online workshops from local Subject Matter Experts to help Sarnia-Lambton businesses with the transition from brick-and-mortar point of sale to E-Commerce, expand digital branding and marketing strategies, and implement digital photography into their advertising.
Prior workshops available upon demand:
- Video Marketing – On Demand Webinar
- How to Navigate Crisis Communications – On Demand Webinar
- Matching your Online/Offline Brand – On Demand Webinar
- Photography for Small Business with Richard Beland Photography – On Demand Webinar
Our Digital Service Squad can help you:
Our Digital Service Squad brings a strong collective background in marketing, information technology, e-commerce, social media management, and more. A well-balanced team with complementary strengths, the Squad will help local companies navigate the online business world and leverage digital technologies to remain competitive.
- Understand how digital marketing can help you achieve your business goals
- Learn how to set up a website or social media presence
- Grow your social media presence
- Create or update your Google My Business profile
- Take a 360-degree video of your location
- Apply for the Digital Main Street ShopHere and FutureProof programs
Make an appointment with one of our experienced Digital Service Squad team members to learn more about this program and what we can do to help you. Please contact DMS@sarnialambton.on.ca via email to set up your appointment.
Book an initial virtual or phone meeting and be prepared to discuss:
- Your business’ online presence
- What you hope to improve/establish
- Areas in which you would like help
- Questions or concerns you may have regarding your online presence (social media, website or Google related)
Our Digital Service Squad will work with you through one-on-one consultations to conduct a digital assessment and answer any questions and concerns you may have regarding your online presence. You will also be guided through the application process for applicable Digital Main Street grants, such as the Digital Transformation and ShopHERE grants.