Welcome to the Sarnia-Lambton Economic Partnership’s COVID-19 Resources for Business Page.
Below you will find links to Local, Provincial, and Federal resources for businesses as well as Frequently Asked Questions to help all Sarnia-Lambton area businesses navigate these uncertain times that are a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The Sarnia-Lambton Economic Partnership is available as a resource for all businesses in the Sarnia-Lambton area and can be contacted by calling 519-332-1820.
COVID-19 Government Announced Supports: CLICK HERE
Included at the link above are all supports for businesses during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Updated June 4, 2020
- Ontario Restaurant Hotel & Motel Association DineSafe – CLICK HERE
- To understand how to best navigate this unprecedented time and support restaurant and foodservice operators, the Ontario Restaurant Hotel and Motel Association (ORHMA) has been working closely with industry leaders, multiple government agencies, technology experts, legal advisors and key supply partners. Together, they developed DineSafe – a catalogue of best practices to help guide safe and successful reopening.
- Canadian Business Resilience Network Small Business Relief Fund – CLICK HERE
- As part of its Canadian Business Resilience Network campaign, the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, through the generosity of Salesforce, will provide 62 small Canadian businesses from coast to coast to coast with $10,000 grants to help their recovery efforts during these unprecedented times.
- Work In Sarnia-Lambton (WISL)
- Regional Jobs Board – Searchable list of job opportunities found exclusively within the Sarina-Lambton region. These postings are collected by WISL from the top 23 job posting websites for the area, reducing the need to ‘hop’ between job site search engines.
- Regional Jobs Map – Geolocates the job opportunities listed on the Regional Jobs Board onto a map of the Sarnia-Lambton region. In addition, built in filters make it easy to view locations for childcare, schools, apprenticeship training, employment service providers and Ontario Disability Support Program centers to help job seekers find job opportunities and resources that best fit their needs, their lifestyle as well as their career path.
- Regional Census Tool – Easy to navigate geo-referenced census population data for the various areas of Sarnia-Lambton including total population by age group, languages spoken most at home, income level and may other available metrics.
- WISL Guidebook – Check out the WISL guidebook for user details and other frequently asked questions.
- Canadian Business Resilience Network Reopening Toolkit: CLICK HERE
- As businesses prepare to reopen or revamp their operations amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, there are numerous issues and challenges to consider. This toolkit is designed to provide guidance and access to other resources for business owners responsible for re-establishing their operations while ensuring health and safety of staff, customers and the general public is at the forefront.
- World Health Organization: CLICK HERE
- Health Canada: CLICK HERE
- Ontario Ministry of Health: CLICK HERE
- Lambton Public Health: CLICK HERE
- KPMG Return to the Workplace Guide: CLICK HERE
- CanWeb Work From Home Offer: CLICK HERE
- Canadian Payroll Association COVID-19 Info Guide: CLICK HERE
- National Research Council of Canada COVID-19 Response: CLICK HERE
This page was updated June 4, 2020