Welcome to the Sarnia-Lambton Economic Partnership’s COVID-19 Resources for Business Page.
Below you will find links to Local, Provincial, and Federal resources for businesses as well as Frequently Asked Questions to help all Sarnia-Lambton area businesses navigate these uncertain times that are a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The Sarnia-Lambton Economic Partnership is available as a resource for all businesses in the Sarnia-Lambton area and can be contacted by calling 519-332-1820.
The Sarnia Lambton Chamber of Commerce has launched a new Business Re-Opening Survey. Please help and make your voice heard by taking a few minutes to complete the survey. CLICK HERE
COVID-19 Government Announced Supports: CLICK HERE
Included at the link above are all supports for businesses during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Updated Aug 6, 2020
- Ontario Supporting Non-Profits as Province Recovers from COVID-19: CLICK HERE
- Grant Program Will Ensure Royal Canadian Legions and Other Non-Profits Can Continue to Deliver Vital Services
- Government of Canada Extends CECRA for August: CLICK HERE
- Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance (CECRA) will be extended by one month to help eligible small business pay rent for August.
- COVID-19 Alert App Available for Download Starting Today: CLICK HERE
- City of Sarnia – Information about the Mandatory Face Covering By Law: CLICK HERE
- Lambton Public Health
- Canada Revenue Agency Extends Payment Deadline & Provides Interest Relief For Outstanding Debts – CLICK HERE
- The CRA is extending the payment due date for current year individual, corporate and trust income tax returns, including instalment payments, from September 1, 2020 to September 30, 2020. The CRA is also waiving interest on existing tax debts related to individual, corporate and trust income tax returns from April 1, 2020 to September 30, 2020 and from April 1, 2020 to June 30, 2020 for goods and services tax/harmonized sales tax (GST/HST) returns.
- World Health Organization: CLICK HERE
- Health Canada: CLICK HERE
- Ontario Ministry of Health: CLICK HERE
- Lambton Public Health: CLICK HERE
- KPMG Return to the Workplace Guide: CLICK HERE
- CanWeb Work From Home Offer: CLICK HERE
- Canadian Payroll Association COVID-19 Info Guide: CLICK HERE
- National Research Council of Canada COVID-19 Response: CLICK HERE
This page was updated Aug 6, 2020