Welcome to the Sarnia-Lambton Economic Partnership’s COVID-19 Resources for Business Page.
Below you will find links to Local, Provincial, and Federal resources for businesses as well as Frequently Asked Questions to help all Sarnia-Lambton area businesses navigate these uncertain times that are a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The Sarnia-Lambton Economic Partnership is available as a resource for all businesses in the Sarnia-Lambton area and can be contacted by calling 519-332-1820.
COVID-19 Government Announced Supports: CLICK HERE
Included at the link above are all supports for businesses during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Updated Sept 25, 2020
- COVID-19 Energy Assistance Program for Small Business: Applications Begin August 31: CLICK HERE
- Government Of Canada To Make EI Changes, Extend CERB And Introduce Three New Benefit Programs: CLICK HERE
- Cross-Border Tips for Manufacturing Employees: CLICK HERE
- The Windsor-Essex Economic Taskforce has prepared and shared this document as a fantastic resource for the manufacturing sector employees crossing borders during COVID-19.
- CEWS Period 5 Applications to Open August 17th: CLICK HERE
- To ensure that Canadian workers and businesses are in a better position as our economy safely re-opens, the Government has recently implemented changes to the CEWS that broaden the reach of the program and provide better targeted support. The CRA will open applications for CEWS period 5 on August 17, 2020.
- COVID-19 Alert App Available for Download: CLICK HERE
- World Health Organization: CLICK HERE
- Health Canada: CLICK HERE
- Ontario Ministry of Health: CLICK HERE
- Lambton Public Health: CLICK HERE
- KPMG Return to the Workplace Guide: CLICK HERE
- CanWeb Work From Home Offer: CLICK HERE
- Canadian Payroll Association COVID-19 Info Guide: CLICK HERE
- National Research Council of Canada COVID-19 Response: CLICK HERE
This page was updated Sept 25, 2020