Are you a small business owner with HR questions? Would you like to participate in a facilitated discussion with your peers and local HR Consultant Lisa Isaac? Do you have burning questions about:
• remote versus in person working arrangements and return to work;
• accommodations under human rights – what is a want vs. a need;
• remote work ergonomics;
• best practices in mental health support for your employees and their families;
• sensitive HR items like performance reviews or progressive discipline;
• how to keep/change/promote your company culture; or
• how to have employees safely travel for work?
Bring your HR questions or hypothetical scenarios to this season’s Human Resources for Small Business Discussion session, November 10, 2020 from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm EST.
*Lisa Isaac, Owner & Senior HR Consultant at Lisa Isaac HR Professional Services
*Rebecca Wilkinson, Sarnia-Lambon Economic Partnership – Business Enterprise Centre