The municipally-owned St. Clair Industrial Park is home to a growing number of diverse industries. The fully serviced 81 hectare (200 acre) development is bordered by Highway 40 on the east side and CN rail on the west. Highway 402 is 19 km (11.8 m) (about a 16-minute drive) to the north.
Click here for detailed land and utility map of St. Clair Industrial Park.
- Fully serviced 81 hectare (200 acre) development
- 36.4 hectares (90 acres) available
- Located on Highway 40
- 19 km (12 miles) to Highway 402 via Highway 40
- 15 km (9 miles) to Ontario / Michigan border using alternate route
- Power – Hydro One supplies electricity with specification of power available – 29,000 volts 3 phase.
- Natural Gas – Union Gas supplies natural gas through a 15 centimetre (6 inch) transmission main.
- Water – The St. Clair Industrial Park is serviced by the West Lambton Water System with a 30 centimetre (12 inch) line on County Road 4 in front of the property. A 35 centimetre (14 inch) line runs through the park.
- Topography – The site is relatively flat.
- Zoning –The entire site is designated Industrial Type 2 and zoned General Industrial (M2.1), which accommodates industrial uses that are moderate in scale.
- Rail Access – Rail runs along the west side of the site.
- Owned by the Township of St. Clair