VIP Corunna is the ideal terminal for the petro-chemical industry. VIP Corunna is located on the south end of Sarnia-Lambton’s Biohybrid Chemistry Cluster. The former Ethyl Canada site is built on 45 hectare (112 acres) of heavy industrial land and is fully serviced and ready for development. Transloading services from rail to truck as well as various chemical storage facilities are immediately available to meet the most demanding customer needs.
- 45 hectares (112 acres) of heavy industrially zoned land
- 2,000 square metres (16,000 square feet) office space
- 2,500 square metres (20,000 square feet) shop and warehouse space
- 140 rail car storage spots with direct access to CSX Transportation.
- Truck transloading services
- Transloading and flaring of rail cars on a daily basis
- Various tank storage facilities
- 18 pipelines related to the neighboring petro-chemical industry pass directly by the east side of the site.
- Pipe racks are in place across much of the property
- Steam, natural gas and nitrogen are available for hook-up
- Electricity is available between 600 and 27,000 volt (3 phase)
- Privately owned