With miles of sandy Lake Huron beaches, the Pinery Provincial Park, and vibrant tourist and entertainment destinations such as Grand Bend, Forest, Petrolia, and Sarnia, it is no wonder that tourism is Sarnia-Lambton’s third-largest economic sector.
Tourism Sarnia-Lambton is the primary organization that promotes the region’s tourism sector. They are located at 1455 Venetian Boulevard, Point Edward, Ontario, Canada, and can be reached by phone at 800-265-0316 or 519-336-3232, or on the web at www.ontbluecoast.com.
What attracts our guests?
- Miles of clean blue water and sandy beaches. Sarnia-Lambton boasts four Blue Flag designations. This prestigious environmental status has been awarded to only 31 Canadian beaches or marinas to date.
- Fabulous sailing, wind surfing, swimming, fishing, and scuba diving
- Great camping at Pinery Provincial Park as well as many other local campgrounds and conservation areas
- A choice of twenty excellent golf courses located throughout the County of Lambton
- Gaming excitement is featured at the Point Edward Casino, with slot machines and gaming tables, and harness horse racing at Hiawatha Horse Park
- Exciting racing action at Grand Bend Motorplex
- Year-round arts events as well as three live theaters
- Many local museums, and interesting public and private art galleries featuring local artists and artisans
- The Judith & Norman ALIX Art Gallery’s permanent collection of paintings by Canadian artists, featuring Canada’s internationally know Group of Seven.
- Locally Lambton, a collaboration between the Lambton Federation of Agriculture and the many hidden “gems” throughout Lambton County.