You are encouraged to send any specific questions or topics you would like addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, October 26th.
Employers in the business, technology and creative sectors in the Sarnia-Lambton area are invited to this roundtable discussion along with Lambton College administration, intended to identify key areas of business administration, creative and technical skills most in need of improvement in our community.
Join us to lend your input to help improve the skilled talent available for hire in our workforce.
Lambton College Attendees:
• Judith Morris, President and CEO
• Rob Kardas, Vice President Academic and Student Success
• Chris Slade, Senior Dean, Business and International Education
• Chris Perkins, Associate Dean, Business and International Education
• Silvana Macdonald, Dean, Health, Community Services, and Creative Design
• Dave Machacek, Dean, Technology and Apprenticeship
• Mehdi Sheikhzadeh, VP Research & Innovation
• Sandy Vascotto, Director, Innovation Institute