Serial innovator James Todd will take you on an informative and fast-paced ride to review the five skills that successful entrepreneurs use.
“In a recent survey of leaders, 84% of them said that INNOVATION was their highest priority, but when asked, an astounding 94% were dissatisfied with their efforts. 94%. Incredible.
Should I pivot or stay the course? How big should I make the plan? What if I fail? These and plenty of other questions can haunt an entrepreneur. Take a little of the fear and guesswork out of your thinking by attending this webinar. Entrepreneurs aren’t necessarily born with an innate ability to think up and build successful enterprises. They work at it. And they use skills that can be learned, practiced and pass on. Skills like seeing potential, navigating at high speed, updating assumptions, failing with wisdom, and networking people.
1. Learn three different ways entrepreneurs can find and fill the gaps that lead to successful ventures;
2. Understand how to fix your gaze into the distance to navigate at the speed of change;
3. Grasp the power in stating and then updating your assumptions
4. Examine three ways to fail with wisdom; and
5. See why co-operating with diverse individuals fuels your progress toward success.
6. Initiate and maintain personal practices that enhance personal effectiveness.”
Register now by clicking the Registration Link above. See you there!