The Sarnia-Lambton Economic Partnership is looking for a summer student for a twelve (12) week placement for 2016. The successful candidate will:
- assist with management of summer student entrepreneurship employment program delivered through the Business Enterprise Centre of Sarnia-Lambton
- organize group mentoring sessions
- conduct one-on-one sessions with students on contract agreements
- complete research and analysis on County of Lambton economic data
- develop reports and promotional tools based on analysis
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated post-secondary fourth-year student who possesses a mature personality and a good telephone manner. Accurate keyboarding, grammar, spelling and the ability to interact with business people and government offices in an organized and professional manner are necessities. Current field of study in Business Administration/Commerce; Accounting and/or Economics is preferred. A valid driver’s license and access to vehicle is required.
The hourly rate will be $15.00 per hour for a 35-hour work week. Candidate must be returning to school in Fall 2016.
The Sarnia-Lambton Economic Partnership is the economic development agency for Sarnia-Lambton, and is funded primarily by the County of Lambton.
The County of Lambton is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Resume in PDF format may be submitted to Jeanny Leung by no later than 4:00 p.m. EST, June 7, 2016.
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Required license or certification: Driver’s license