The Municipality of Lambton Shores is centrally located in Southwestern Ontario with access to provincial Highway 402, offering local businesses with commercial transportation passage to Toronto, Windsor, and the United States and is an Ontario Investment Ready Certified Site.
The town of Forest is a major service centre for the surrounding community, as well as a central commercial area and home to a cluster of industrial manufacturing companies.
- 55.7 acres / 22.5 hectares fully serviced, divisible industrial property with access from Rawlings Road.
- Located directly on Hwy. 21, 15 km (9.3 m) to Hwy 402.
- 49 km (30.4 m) to the Ontario / Michigan border (30 minute drive).
- Sector focus: transportation and warehousing manufacturing
- Surrounding companies: Eusi Farms Ltd., Wellington Builders Inc. and McKenzie & Henderson Inc.
- Power – Serviced by Hydro One with a 27.6/16.2 KVA line.
- Natural Gas – Existing 4” natural gas pipeline along Rawlings Road and a second 2” pipeline located at the southwest corner of the site. Both pipelines operate at up to 420 kPag serviced by Enbridge.
- Water – Serviceable by 200 mm watermain and 200 mm sanitary sewer connection located 40 and 70 metres respectively from the site.
- Sanitary Sewers – An 8 inch (200mm) diameter sewer line services the park, including a forcemain and pump station. A tertiary wastewater treatment plant is located in the town and is capable of handling the town’s long range sanitary sewer demand, both domestic and industrial, well into the next century.
- Zoning – Zoned Industrial 1 for a wide range of Industrial and Light Industrial uses.
- Internet – Eastlink telecommunication servicing (hybrid fibre coax) available at Rawlings Road and Enterprise Drive.
- No building height restrictions, including stack and tower height.
- Owned by Municipality of Lambton Shores.