A 51-acre fully serviced, greenfield property adjacent to Highway 402, with visibility to 11-million vehicles annually. The city-owned site is prime development land located only 10-kilometres from the Blue Water Bridge international border crossing, providing tenants immediate access to both the Ontario 400-series highway network and the Michigan I-69, I-94, I-75 Interstate Highway System. The site can be divided as needed and is pre-zoned to accommodate a variety of light manufacturing and assembly operations. Designated as an Ontario Investment Ready: Certified Site, the Sarnia 402 Business Park is a pre-qualified industrial property that has met a stringent set of standards established by the Province of Ontario. Proactive due diligence has been performed, confirming site viability to make the decision-making process easier and faster for investors and site consultants. The site provides opportunity for strategic investment to serve the local industrial complex and clients across Ontario, or to access import and export opportunities with the US
- $50,000/acre for 5 or more acres
- $70,000 – $85,000/acre for first 2 acres
- Full municipal services
- BP2 – Business Park 2
- FOR SALE
- INDUSTRIAL PARK SIZE
- 51 acres total
- Electricity is supplied by Bluewater Power which offers a stable and cost competitive service to the Sarnia 402 Business Park. Tenants fronting Business Park Drive will have direct access to hydro via a 27.6 KV service.
- NATURAL GAS
- The site is pre-serviced by a 50 mm natural gas line that runs along Business Park Drive. The line may be easily extended to service future development by natural gas service provider Enbridge Gas Ltd.
- A 250-300 mm internal gravity sanitary sewer installed along Business Park Drive can accommodate tenant’s wastewater needs. A sanitary outlet is provided by an existing pump station and force main, with a rated capacity of 60.8 L/s with wastewater received by the City of Sarnia.
- Sarnia 402 Business Park has been pre-serviced by the City of Sarnia via a 300 mm watermain along Business Park Drive. This watermain is connected to a 600 mm trunk watermain along London Line. Lands within the business park that front onto the existing Business Park Drive will have direct access to the existing watermain. Water is sourced from the Lambton Area Water Supply System.
- The business park is served by a network of roadside ditches and a stormwater management pond to control the rate of storm water discharge to an adjacent diversion channel.
The Sarnia 402 Business Park is optimally zoned to accommodate a wide range of light manufacturing and assembly uses and businesses that rely on swift access to the Highway 402 transportation corridor including transportation-oriented services.
Zoned to permit non-noxious/non-offensive light manufacturing including:
*within wholly enclosed buildings
Other permitted uses include:
a) Accessory uses & buildings
b) Call centres
e) Printing & publishing establishments
f) Research & development establishments
g) Showroom, retail, & sales operations*
i) Wholesaling establishments
*some restrictions apply
The Sarnia 402 Business Park is ideally located to cater to operations that rely on swift and accessible transportation corridors to get their products to market safely. With frontage along County Road 22 (London Line) the site is adjacent to Highway 402, situated just 1-kilometre from the Exit 9 interchange. The site provides quick access to the Canada/US border (11 km). Rail, ship, and air logistics opportunities are in near proximity to the site. Business Park Drive functions as an internal road, providing excellent transportation infrastructure for tenants of the business park.
Highway 402. . . . . . . 1 km
Highway 40. . . . . . . . 3 km
Blue Water Bridge. . . 10 km
CN Rail. . . . . . . . . . . 7 km
Sarnia Harbour. . . . . 11 km
Sarnia-Lambton is uniquely located on major road, rail, water, air, & pipeline corridors to ensure a smooth flow of inputs and end-products from supplier to customer.
Road – Highway 402 connects Sarnia-Lambton to the Ontario 400-series highway system, and the Blue Water Bridge border crossing links to U.S. Interstates, I-69 and I-94.
Rail – The regional rail infrastructure is impressive with Canadian National (CN) and CSX Transportation operating mainline Class 1 rail service and connections to the international St. Clair Rail Tunnel, and VIP Rail providing the transloading of goods and products.
Water – Sarnia-Lambton is located on the St. Clair River, allowing ships to access the St. Lawrence Seaway System and the Atlantic Ocean, while docking at Sarnia Harbour.
Air – Sarnia-Lambton is well serviced by several regional & international airports capable of delivering goods & people to any location in the world.
• Carpenters Local 1256
• Boilermakers Local 128
• Farm Credit Canada
• Badger Daylighting
• Huron Flight Services
• CIMC Refrigerated Trailer Co. Ltd.
• Innovative Engineering Management Inc.
CONTACTS FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
SARNIA LAMBTON ECONOMIC PARTNERSHIP
Matthew Slotwinski – Senior Economic Development Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org | sarnialambton.on.ca | +1 519-332-1820
CITY OF SARNIA
Monica Shepley – Economic Development Officer
email@example.com | investsarnia.ca | +1 519-332-0527 ext. 3295