Growth Issues Addressed for Small Business
Yes, the Business Enterprise of Sarnia-Lambton can help! Here’s what we can do for your existing business:
- Confidential revenue and analysis of your financial statements.
- Review of your existing business practices including but not limited to your marketing strategy, credit & collection policies, product or service pricing, staffing issues, record keeping, debt servicing and inventory tracking.
- Generally speaking, before we make recommendations on growing your business, we’ll work with you to evaluate where you are right now.
Poorly planned and rapid growth is one of the riskiest times in the life of a business. When sales dramatically increase so does the cost of materials, labour, warehousing and shipping, wear and tear, plus maintenance and virtually every other variable cost in the business. Each of these items are extracting cash from your business. You must plan in advance to ensure there is access to sufficient cash to maintain the liquidity of the company.
The Business Enterprise Centre can help you prepare. Here’s where we can help you and your business:
- Aid you in the research and preparation of your business plan.
- Assistance in projecting needs for labour and access to capital.
- Addressing the individual requirements and preparedness of your business before and during the growth process.
- Detailed competitive analysis.
- Pro forma Cash Flow Statements and financing applications
- Personal, confidential, one-on-one free counselling is available to any small business in Lambton County
We’re here to help your business! Contact the Business Enterprise Centre of Sarnia-Lambton today!