What is a “Strategic Plan” and why should my business have one? A strategic plan establishes long-term goals for a business, then lays out the steps needed to make sure those goals are met. It takes into account the various resources required including money, people, equipment and knowledge. If your business would like to develop a strategic plan, or update an existing one, our office is available to assist! Here are some points to consider:
- Plans don’t have to be long and involved, short and to the point are often much more useful
- Plans must be measureable to ensure that progress is being made
- The best plans need to have the involvement of a qualified, unbiased, third party
- Start by sitting down informally with one of our counsellors to discuss how the process may work best for you and your team
- Our trained and experienced counsellors and facilitators are available to assist any Lambton County business including those in the not-for-profit sector.
- Call us at 519-332-1820 or e-mail Smallbusiness@sarnialambton.on.ca