Choosing a site for your business – whether it be a new venture or an existing firm – is a complex and strategically crucial challenge. It involves weighing such priorities as achieving access to markets and labour, the right infrastructure, or competitive operating costs. In Sarnia-Lambton, there is no need to compromise. We provide you with the opportunity to carve out an exceptional competitive advantage for your company.
Throughout this website you will find information on Sarnia-Lambton’s benefits as a location for industry, business, and residents. Our area offers a unique combination of preeminent industrial attributes and a wonderful waterfront lifestyle. For instance, “behind the fence” pricing is available for industries with large electrical and/or steam requirements at the Bluewater Energy Park and the Bio-Industrial Park Sarnia.
If you would like more information our responsive, dedicated and service-minded Economic Partnership staff are available to help you access resources and obtain the permits needed to move forward successfully with your business. We provide all of the information that site selectors need to make informed decisions.
We encourage you to explore. If we can be of personal assistance, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning economic development team. We look forward to hearing from you.
We can be reached by telephone at 519-332-1820 or (in North America) 1-800-972-7642 or contact one of Our Team members directly.
Sarnia-Lambton, Ontario, Canada
- Centre of the Great Lakes Industrial Corridor marketplace
- Located on major highway, rail, water and air corridors
- Location of Bioindustrial Innovation Canada
- High-calibre university and college research and development –home to the Western Sarnia-Lambton Research Park
- Growing the Sarnia-Lambton Biohybrid Chemistry Cluster, which is gaining global recognition
- Major petrochemical centre
- Tourism is the region’s third largest economic sector
- Affordable industrial, heavy industrial, and commercial land and buildings
- Exceptional electrical infrastructure
- Extensive network of hydrocarbon raw materials, including:
- natural gas
- crude oil
- natural gas liquids
- World leader in:
- Plant construction
- Process engineering and operations
- Metal fabrication
- Sustainable energy production
- Environmental technology and management
- Skilled labour for global markets
- Mild climate
- Relaxed waterfront lifestyle