Sarnia-Lambton has the availability of infrastructure to support a wide range of industries. Companies that are able to take advantage of this infrastructure are able to reduce their time to market, reduce their initial capital investment and access a wider range of markets.
- Technical workforce skilled in building, operating and maintaining industrial infrastructure.
- Existing pipeline, storage and industrial facilities to reduce Capital Expenditures (CAPEX) for industrial facilities.
- Existing supply chain and maintenance resources to support industry.
- Industrial training support for construction, operation, maintenance and safety programs.
- Ready access to 400 series highways for major Canadian markets.
- 65% of the United States market within one day drive.
- Access to rail and rail services, as well as United States rail network via the St. Clair Rail Tunnel.
- Port facilities and docking facilities for lake and ocean freighters; St. Lawrence Seaway link.
- Robust power generation capacity (natural gas, wind, solar) and distribution system.
- Large natural gas storage and distribution network.
- Ample water treatment and sewage treatment Infrastructure.