Home to 130,000 residents across 11 municipalities and three First Nations, the Sarnia-Lambton area is one of Canada’s hidden treasures.
Situated on the southern tip of Lake Huron and the mouth of the St. Clair River, Sarnia-Lambton boasts more than 300km (186 miles) of waterfront access, two Blue Flag beaches, and more than 230 days a year with temperatures above 0* Celsius (32* Farenheit).
These natural amenities, combined with a low cost of living, make the Sarnia-Lambton area the ideal place to live, work, and raise a family.
In Sarnia-Lambton your backyard includes:
- 16 art galleries, 6 museums, and 3 theatres
- 87% of residents enjoy a commute of 30 minutes or less
- More than a dozen locally owned and operated restaurants sit directly on the shores of Lake Huron & the St. Clair River
- The Cheers to the Coast Trail
- Currently consists of eight craft breweries, wineries, and cider houses with more on the way!
- Dozens of cultural celebrations and festivals
- 18 golf courses
- More than 100km (60 miles) worth of off-road recreation trails for hiking, cycling, and walking
In Sarnia-Lambton, the average house sale price in 2019 was $337,084 while the average monthly rental price for a two-bedroom apartment was $910.00. For all you need to know about finding your dream home in Sarnia-Lambton, visit the links below.
The Sarnia-Lambton area is home to a a highly trained, highly specialized, and adaptive workforce with job opportunities available in a wide variety of sectors. For more information on job opportunities in the region, visit the links below.
The Sarnia-Lambton area boasts a premier network of healthcare services that will meet every need that you and your family may have; from family physicians to specialists to naturopaths, your health will be well taken care of in Sarnia-Lambton.
A well-rounded education fitting the needs of all residents is a hallmark of the Sarnia-Lambton area. From pre-school to post-secondary school, you can find exactly what your are looking for in Lambton County.
If you require further information about relocating, starting or buying a business here, finding a job in our area, or planning for a comfortable retirement in Sarnia-Lambton, please contact Cari Meloche to learn more!